From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] bugs.gentoo.org migration - completed!
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 08:30:44
1 On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 02:54:24PM -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > This is tentatively scheduled to start at 02h00 UTC on 6th January 2007.
3 > I am estimating 3 hours for all of it, but I hope to have it done is
4 > less than that.
5 And we're done!
6
7 Some delays were experienced getting it up (total migration time
8 4h20mins), but everything is up and good now.
9
10 Two specific changes for everybody to aware of (I'm mentioning them here
11 because I expect to get questions about them).
12 - Bug numbers are no longer guaranteed to be contiguous - this is an
13 unfortunate side effect of the load-balancing.
14 - There are some forms that may appear be presented to you while you are
15 not logged in, and if you use them, it will prompt for a login after
16 you submit. (Your submission should not be lost).
17
18 If you have any problems, please file a bug in the Bugzilla product.
19
20 Thanks to myself, kingtaco, ramereth, solar, jforman and cshields for
21 all playing a part of getting this together so far!
22
23 A special thank you to our sponsor GNi (gni.com) for the hardware.
24 I hear there will be an article on them in an upcoming GWN.
27 Robin Hugh Johnson
28 Gentoo Linux Developer
29 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
30 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85