From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Bo Ørsted Andresen (zlin)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:35:49
1 Iain Buchanan wrote:
4 > On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 14:28 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
5 >> He has been breaking the tree for a while now but as Calchan has been
6 >> having availability problems I get to insult him a little bit later than
7 >> usual. Bo hails from Aalborg, Denmark. He studies to become a control
8 >> engineer. On the Gentoo side he is one of the people who enabled KDE4
9 >> coming to our main tree via contributing to their overlays. He has also
10 >> contributed to Paludis. Let the usual mud slinging begin.
11 >>
12 >> Regards,
13 >> Petteri
14 >
15 > zlin: I can't officially welcome you as I'm not on the "inside", so
16 > "good evening" ;)
17
18 ++ another unoffical "congradulashuns", to someone who freely shares
19 knowledge. Wish i had an insult I could sling *sheesh* ;p
23 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list