From: David Seifert <soap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grab
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 23:32:56
1 On Fri, 2021-07-23 at 01:11 +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > Marco Scardovi wrote:
3 > > mail-filter/bogofilter
4 >
5 > I'd like to proxy-maintain this.
8 > //Peter
11 We tend to prefer people contribute fixes before adopting. Furthermore,
12 given that you were retired for inactivity (#633142), and I don't see
13 any activity (bar a drive-by fix for app-office/magicpoint) even for the
14 packages you maintained up until that point, I'm disinclined to let you
15 proxy maintain this.
16
17 If you want to discuss this further, you can email me personally, and
18 we'll then discuss this within proxy-maint.