From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rc-update?
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:28:21
1 On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 03:17:37PM -0400, Clay Mitchell wrote:
2 > Saw something in the desktop guide about an rc-update file, but I can't
3 > seem to find it. I assume this was a way to add various apps to the
4 > startup process.
5 >
6 > Whats the best way to do this now? By hand?
7
8 The latest rev of the initscripts now has rc-update, and it will reappear
9 in the next rev of the build image. Also, I will have upgrade instructions
10 as soon as we resolve some upgrade issues.
11
12 Best Regards,
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org