From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New QA Policy Guide
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 20:08:43
1 On Sun, 2020-01-19 at 19:44 +0100, Haelwenn (lanodan) Monnier wrote:
2 > Thanks a lot for this policy guide, finally there is a good documentation
3 > on them.
4 >
5 > I found one issue with it though, on pages like other-metadata.html and
6 > keywords.html the links are too large and squish the dt elements, one way
7 > I found to fix it is by adding `word-break: break-all` to a.reference but
8 > maybe it should use a selector closer to the root.
11 Ok, I am sorry. I've sent this mail with the conviction that new
12 version was deployed but I've been informed that it didn't. I've
13 manually updated the site now, and it should show the new theme after
14 refresh.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny