From: "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chadh@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] /etc/conf.d/net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:53:19
1 Is there a reason someone went through all the trouble of hacking
2 runscript.sh use /etc/conf.d/net for the net.* scripts and /etc/conf.d/foo
3 for all other scripts foo. It seems just as logical (and easier) to just
4 use /etc/conf.d/net.eth0 for /etc/init.d/net.eth0
5
6 Just something I came across while I was scouring the init scripts.
7
8 I am going to see if I can better integrate pcmcia network script with our
9 startup scripts (or at least configuration).
12 Chad Huneycutt try { Windows }
13 Ph.D. Student catch ( Exception BSOD )
14 Georgia Tech College of Computing { linux };
15 http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~chadh