From: "Chad M. Huneycutt" <chadh@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] /etc/conf.d/net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:53:19
Is there a reason someone went through all the trouble of hacking
runscript.sh use /etc/conf.d/net for the net.* scripts and /etc/conf.d/foo
for all other scripts foo.  It seems just as logical (and easier) to just
use /etc/conf.d/net.eth0 for /etc/init.d/net.eth0

Just something I came across while I was scouring the init scripts.

I am going to see if I can better integrate pcmcia network script with our
startup scripts (or at least configuration).

--
Chad Huneycutt                                try { Windows }
Ph.D. Student                                 catch ( Exception BSOD )