From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-zope status?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:10:44
1 On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:02:58PM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > I've picked up a new job at work in place of the last one I was
3 > dis-employed from. It mainly revolves around Zope and it's packages, so
4 > after adding a few packages to net-zope already, I was wondering about
5 > maintainership/herding of Zope stuff.
6
7 Bad form to reply to myself, but just an update for everybody. I've had
8 a reply from kutsaya say's he's mostly occupied with helping out some
9 bad health in his immediate family, but he's interested in more bodies
10 to help with Zope stuff.
11
12 So, in line with that, I'd like form up the net-zope herd.
13
14 Net-zope herd members so far (folks that have said to count them in):
15 lanius
16 pythonhead
17 robbat2
18
19 anybody else interested?
22 Robin Hugh Johnson
23 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
24 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
25 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
26 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85