From: James Northrup <glamdring-inc@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where goes Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 05:40:58
1 On Jun 6, 2005, at 4:55 PM, Aron Griffis wrote:
2
3 > This is kinda bloggish, because it's basically a transcription of an
4 > IRC monologue. My apologies if it's hard to follow... Nonetheless,
5 > I'm interested in how other developers feel on the topics I bring up
6 > below.
9 overlay capabilities are understated.
10
11 The use of USE flags might someday emerge overlays which open up the
12 gateway to ricer heaven for one group while an entirely seperate
13 group does in fact bolt down RHEL analogs in function and process.
14
15 Does the growth of metadata processing overhead exceed moore's law?
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list