From: Stuart Longland <stuartl@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:15:19
1 Ming Zhao wrote:
2
3 Heh, well put ;-) Couldn't have said it better myself. :-P
4
5 *getting back ontopic*
6
7 At the moment, I'm used to just clicking the Reply button to send to the
8 list... however, on most lists that I participate in, Reply-To is left
9 alone, so I'm normally in the habit of clicking Reply-To-All. Seeing as
10 I normally have to consciously think *click Reply, not RTA*, I for one
11 certainly won't miss not having Reply-to-All.
12
13 If anyone's inconvenienced though, I'm sure I can dig up some procmail
14 recipes (and similar scripts) to remedy the situation, as we had the
15 same issue on the Humbug[1] mailing lists some time back.
16 --
18 | Stuart Longland -oOo- http://stuartl.longlandclan.hopto.org |
19 | Atomic Linux Project -oOo- http://atomicl.berlios.de |
21 | I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |
23 1. http://www.humbug.org.au