From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: etiquette enforcement
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:53:56
1 On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 14:54 -0500, Mike Doty wrote:
2
3 > Developer relations has started a discussion about how to handle
4 > etiquette problems on public communication channels. The discussion is
5 > currently taking place on the gentoo-devrel mailing list. This list is
6 > public and we appreciate anyone who has constructive input to provide.
7 >
8 > If you don't want to participate in the discussion but still want to
9 > follow it, the gentoo-devrel ML is archived at
10 > http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devrel
11
12 I like the idea. While I'm not sure it can be implemented in a fair and
13 sane fashion I hope y'all can find a policy that helps to improve
14 communication.
15
16 Thanks for your efforts,
17
18 Patrick
19 --
20 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move