From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking db 4.6
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:56:13
1 On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 08:18 -0400, Caleb Tennis wrote:
2 > Does anyone have any objections to unmasking db 4.6.21? It's been in portage now
3 > for a long time, but was quickly masked when some packages had some issues with it.
4 > The only remaining package that has an issue that I'm aware of is openldap, and I've
5 > submitted a patch that makes openldap just use a lower installed db version.
6 >
7 > Any other packages that need looked at, or does anyone else have thoughts or
8 > objections?
9
10 Most likely it will cause problems for XEmacs, which will probably be
11 easy to solve with some configure script tweaking. I've put testing it
12 on my todo list.
13
14 Kind regards,
15