From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:28:30
1 On Samstag, 14. April 2007, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Thomas Scharl (also known as
3 > think4urs11), our latest addition joining the forum moderators.
4 >
5 > Thomas is joining us from Nürnberg (or Nuremberg), Germany, where he's
6 > currently working for an unnamed Networking/Security company.
7 >
8 > Please welcome Thomas as a new, fellow developer among us !
9 >
10 Welcome Thomas!
11 Wow, new gentoo members in less than 100km distance. I'm from Erlangen :)
12
13 Zzam
16 Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)
17 --