From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] .bashrc and .bash_profile
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:34:25
1 > This is also to e.g. allow "exec screen" inside the .bash_profile
4 Now -that- would be veeery interesting...
5
6 doesn't screen start a login shell everytime it launches?
7
8 A wonderful eternal loop of screen->bash->screen->bash->screen->bash ... continuing only until the OOM killer strikes, you run out of file-descriptors, or max-process strikes...
9
10 pretty forkbomb, as every screen will stay alive wether the main process is alive or dead, and it will continue until you manage to time the kill to get the last screen (killall....) or change bash_profile ....
13 *grin* gotta love this scenario, sounds like something I'd do early one morning ;)
16 //Spider
19 begin happy99.exe
20 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
22 end