From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-lisp
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 06:52:19
1 Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no> writes:
2
3 > When I get back, I'm going to suggest we make a dev-lisp category. I
4 > have two working ebuilds for that category currently: ecls-0.2 and
5 > gcl-2.4.0
6
7 thank you!
8
9 > I'm working on sbcl and cmucl,
10
11 greatness, cmucl will be nice to have around as well.
12
13 > but here is a small problem: Neither sbcl nor cmucl can be
14 > bootstrapped from C (or any lisp implementation we can compile using
15 > only the C compiler). sbcl must be bootstrapped from itself of
16 > cmucl. cmucl must be bootstrapped from itself.
17
18 heh, been there, done that. (and yes, I got the tshirt. ickyness).
21 Terje