From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev-init-scripts update
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:34:03
1 On 06/01/15 11:45, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I have not released udev-init-scripts-28 yet. However, the latest 9999
5 > version is set up the way I think we should go forward; it automatically
6 > adds the services to the sysinit runlevel.
7 >
8 > Take a look and let me know what you think.
9 >
10 > William
13 I'll be testing today or tomorrow. Can you hang on to the news release
14 until then? Not critical, but just in case there's some other issue
15 that needs to be stated in the news item.
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
19 Chair of Information Technology
20 D'Youville College
21 Buffalo, NY 14201