From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Charlie Shepherd (masterdriverz)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:17:14
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Charlie "masterdriverz" Shepherd.
2 He is joining us to help with the multiple kernel sources we have in the
3 tree. Maybe we will have master-sources soon? Previously he has been
4 helping in the sunrise overlay and he is also looking to join other
5 herds than kernel.
6
7 He hails from London, UK. This is how he describes himself in his own
8 words: "Apathetic KDE user, die hard vim user, relutanct irssi user,
9 lived in London all my life, currently learning the bass (guitar)."
10
11 So please give masterdriverz the usual warm welcome.
14 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)