From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Question about java builds and the sandbox...
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 02:02:00
1 Okay, hopefully this works as I expect, but...
2
3 If I have an ant build.xml file that creates and populates an /opt/dnebing
4 directory but runs as part of an ebuild, will it actually create
5 the /opt/dnebing directory or is it made as part of the image
6 in /var/tmp/portage/dnebing/image directory?
7
8 I'm hoping it is the latter, but if not I guess I'd need to strip installation
9 stuff from the build.xml file and put the appropriate commands in the ebuild
10 script.
11
12 Can someone shed a little light on this for me?
13
14 Thanks!
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list