From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: ebrewer@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Using Catalyst for an automated install.
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:50:47
1 On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 18:52, ebrewer@×××××××××.com wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > I am investigating the possibility of creating a self-installing
5 > CD for usage on a specific layout of hardware; somewhat similar to
6 > RedHat's ``kickstart'' system. From what I can tell, Catalyst
7 > definitely seems to have the potential for this type of
8 > customization.
9 >
10 > Am I on the right list for this question, and if so, could someone
11 > point me towards some additional documentation?
12 >
13 > - Evan
16 > --
17 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
18
19 The documentation is a work in progress :) When I am not coding
20 catalyst, I try to write a few paragraphs here and there. Ping me on irc
21 if you have any questions.
22
23 Cheers,
24 --
25 John Davis
26 Gentoo Linux Developer
27 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
28
29 ----
30 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
31 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47