From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flags
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:23:27
1 On Tuesday 29 June 2004 08:35, foser wrote:
2 > They are in most (all?) cases, although exif without jpeg is usually not
3 > possible because of how these formats are intertwined. That is why there
4 > was a deliberate choice to make no disctinction. Questionable in itself,
5 > having several interpretations living in the tree is worse and I'd
6 > strongly suggest against that.
7
8 Jpeg isn't the only graphics format that supports exif information. Anyway,
9 whilst I'm getting PHP5 in and working, being able to switch individual
10 features off and on is a great help to me.
11
12 Please feel free to pitch in and help with the PHP5 stuff. You'd be most
13 welcome.
14
15 Best regards,
16 Stu
17 --
18 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
19 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
20 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
21
22 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
23 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C