From: Dustin Knie <dustin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Canoscan 300 and sane
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 23:48:58
1 I recently got a canoscan 300 that uses a scsi adaptor for its io. I've
2 been able to ge the the adaptor working, and the scanner shows up on the
3 scsi bus. However, I've found out that the canoscan 300 is not supported
4 with a standard sane install (there's a canon sane package that I've
5 downloaded). The question I'm asking is, one, am I gonna have to resort
6 to manually "patching" sane, and installing it, and if so, how could I do
7 this using the ebuild system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8 Thanks in advance!!!!
11 Dustin Knie
12
13 | "So long as the state exists there is no freedom. When there is |
14 | freedom, there will be no state" |
15 | --Vladimir Lenin |