From: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making custom patches and Makefiles for ebuild
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:42:20
1 On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:36:54 +0200
2 Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za> wrote:
3
4 > Hi all
5 >
6 > I've been strygling to get a proggy to install via a ebuild I'm writing.
7 > I'm now resorting to patching their Makefile as it's incomplete and nor installing stuff where it should be.
8 > I know how to make a diff (diff file1 file2) but am unclear on how to acually make a patch to be applied during unpacking.
9 >
10 > where can I get information on this ?
11
12 Also ... if I add a new lib directory (/usr/lib/moonlight) how do I add it into the ldconf stuff ?
13 Henti
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list