From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: lists.g.o hardware issues
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:43:42
1 (I apologize if this is sent twice, it didn't through the first time it
2 seems)
3
4 All-
5
6 We've been having some hardware issues with the machine that runs
7 lists.g.o in the last week or so. Unfortunately, lcars (the person who
8 manages it) is going out of town this weekend and won't be able to
9 troubleshoot it while he's gone. Thankfully, the folks at GNi were able
10 to loan us a blade server to use until we can get a chance to fix the
11 current server.
12
13 We're still working out the details for the switch, but it should happen
14 in the next days hopefully. We'll notify you all when we make the switch.
15
16 In the meantime, if you notice list mail being slow, you'll know why.
17 Sorry about the inconvenience!
18
19 Thanks-
22 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
23 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
24
25 ---
26 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
27 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
28
29 ramereth/irc.freenode.net