From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:53:12
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:06:54 +0100
Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe@g.o> wrote:

> > Status = NEW && Assignee = bug-wranglers -> Status = UNCONFIRMED > > Status = NEW && Assignee = [maintainer] -> Status = CONFIRMED > > Who confirms the bug? I would expect that CONFIRMED is set by the > package maintainer and the one who assigns bugs leaves the status.
I was referring to existing bug reports, not new ones. New ones should come in as UNCONFIRMED and would be changed to CONFIRMED when assigned - bug wrangling does have this element of validation, you know. Apparently when maintainers accept the bug, it changes to IN PROGRESS, and when [s]he doesn't it should be resolved as invalid or duplicate or whatever, but heck, maybe the flow chart should speak for itself. Here is the URL again: jer

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>