From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: gcc-4.4 unmasking soon
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 15:11:39
1 On 08/05/2009 04:15 AM, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > I'd really like to unmask gcc-4.4.1 soon, as in the next week or so.
3 > If you could please install it and test it out, I would appreciate it.
4 > Also, if you have any gcc 4.4 porting bugs assigned to a herd that you
5 > are a part of, resolving those bugs would help a lot.
6 >
7 > Thanks to all that have contributed and helped already,
8
9 I see that the "graphite" USE flag is disabled by default. Are there
10 any known issues with this new optimizer?