From: Cabec2 <cabec2@××××××.net>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] volonteers for a gentoo admin tool (portage frontend)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:18:27
1 Le dim 22/06/2003 à 15:34, Philippe Lafoucrière a écrit :
2
3 Hi !
4
5 > A few days, we started to talk about a front end to portage. I received
6 > some answers (Michael Kohl,Cabec2,etc.).
7
8 as Philippe said, i'm quite interested in this project. i'm not really able to do anything concerning coding, since i've almost no experience in serious coding/dev, but i think i can be useful for maintaining/writing docs, hiring cheerleaders, distributing beers, etc.. :)
9 so if I can participate, i'll be happy to do so ;)
10
11 > Moreover, we need a common repository to start the project. Is there a
12 > place on gentoo cvs ? It would be weird to start this project on sf...
13
14 SF is probably not the good place, and gentoo cvs seems to be the best
15 one, i agree =)
18 cab
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list