From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: kde-testing access
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:38:27
1 On Sunday 26 October 2008 21:04:13 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 02:07:17PM +0200, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
3 > > i was one of the maintainers of kdesvn-portage overlay and i would like
4 > > if you are able to give me access to kde-testing overlay so as to merge
5 > > live ebuilds. my public key is
6 > > http://linuxteam.cs.teilar.gr/~tampakrap/id_rsa.pub
7 >
8 > I assume you mean proj/kde in the git overlays.
9 >
10 > Please have the KDE team forward/confirm your request.
11
12 there is no need to do anything more, i got access to proj/kde-crazy in the
13 git overlays as live kde ebuilds moved there. thank you