From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] [POLICY] Keywording/Stabilizing Bug Assignment Policy
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:44:14
1 Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o> wrote:
2 > Or maybe implement new bugzilla keywords, like STABLEREQ and
3 > KEYWORDREQ which would be added to the respective bugs. Then you (the
4 > maintainer) can easily create (and save) an advanced search that will
5 > filter them out, while still being able to check them in a different
6 > search. Might be also useful for arch teams to separate stabling and
7 > keywording bugs?
8
9 I think that's a great idea. Who do we bug to get this in there?
12 Jim Ramsay
13 Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox,gkrellm)