From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] browserplugin vs. nsplugin
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:48:07
1 Thomas Matthijs wrote: [Tue Oct 18 2005, 10:46:15AM EDT]
2 > We had discussed it prior and then nobody seemed to object to
3 > browserplugin, only after we changed it.
4
5 Actually that's not true.
6
7 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg02898.html
8
9 You see that karltk said he would be making the change to
10 browserplugin "over the course of the next few days". Diego responded
11 in the same day regarding nsplugins. I sent a message that day and
12 the following day, but there was no response from karltk or the java
13 team.
14
15 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg02896.html
16 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg02911.html
17 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg02925.html
18
19 > You have the java herd's blessing to go ahead and change it.
20 > Please announce it to gentoo-java@ aswell when you make the change.
21
22 Will do, thanks.
23