From: Erik Grinaker <erikg@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] grun-0.8.1.ebuild
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:34:09
1 On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 15:09, Daniel Mettler wrote:
2
3 > really? i mean, not only the core-developers, but all who are
4 > interested in testing new ebuilds? how can i set up my bugzilla
5 > account so that i get informed of all new ebuild submissions?
6 > i just think it's desirable to have as many (willing) people
7 > test ebuild submissions as possible before the ebuilds flow into
8 > cvs.
9
10 I'm not too familiar with Bugzilla, but if there's no ways of getting
11 notifications on new ebuilds then maybe a separate mailing list for
12 ebuild discussions and announcements would be an idea?
13
14 I've just started submitting my own ebuilds, and I would really like to
15 discuss making ebuilds with others (and get access to new builds, of
16 course).
20 Erik Grinaker
21 Freelance UNIX/Linux systems consultant
22
23 "Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but
24 rather when there is nothing more to take away"
25 - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry