From: Chris Smith <chris.rs@×××××××.nz> (by way of Chris Smith <chris.rs@×××××××.nz>)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCING: Great 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt (with prizes)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:58:28
1 Hey Daniel,
2
3 This is an absolutely brilliant idea, briba^H^H^H^H^H rewards are a great way
4 to get things done! j/k :)
5
6 I don't know of any other project/distro that gives back to the developers
7 this way, it's a small step, but its a step in the right direction for
8 "putting food on the plate of open source developers".
9