From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: explicit -r0 in ebuild filename
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 03:36:16
1 The ebuild howto has been clear on this topic for quite a while:
2
3 "The fourth subsection of the package name is the Gentoo Linux-specific
4 revision number ({-r#}). This subsection, like the suffix, is also
5 optional. # is a non-zero positive integer; e.g., package-4.5.3-r3"
6
7 Michael Sterrett
8 -Mr. Bones.-
9 mr_bones_@g.o