From: Justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ESCM_OFFLINE/ EVCS_OFFLINE env variable policy
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:11:47
1 On 31.03.2012 20:49, Alexander V Vershilov wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > It seems that in eclasses we have two differenct environment variables
5 > with same meaning ESCM and EVCS OFFLINE. Some of eclasses use one and
6 > some another:
7 >
8 > find . -type f | xargs grep -l EVCS_OFFLINE
9 > ./git-2.eclass
10 > ./bzr.eclass
11 >
12 > find . -type f | xargs grep -l ESCM_OFFLINE
13 > ./darcs.eclass
14 > ./cvs.eclass
15 > ./mercurial.eclass
16 > ./git.eclass
17 > ./subversion.eclass
18 >
19 > It seems we should have some concusion about what env variable should
20 > be used to prevent downloading of live repo.
21 >
22 > Thanks.
23 >
24 > --
25 > Alexander Vershilov
26 > [2048R/5E05C6C2]
27
28 Hi,
29
30 I would vote for EVCS_OFFLINE as we already agreed in the dev-vcs
31 discussion on vcs.
32
33 justin