From: gentoo@faulhammer.org (Christian 'Opfer' Faulhammer)
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: AT emerge info cruft > attachments on bugs.g.o
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:21:52
1 Tach Jeroen, 0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)
2
3 Jeroen Roovers schrieb:
4 > One solution might be to open your own AT bug, make the stabilisation
5 > bug depend on it, and use the AT bug to have ATs post their `emerge
6 > info`. Then, when testing and stabilisation is finished for your arch,
7 > close the AT bug and remove your alias from the stabilisation bug's CC
8 > list. I for one could live with this solution to the problem, which I
9 > hope you understand by now.
10
11 This sounds quite interesting...maybe some arch devs should comment on
12 that. The only problem I see is when two ATs test at the same time and
13 open two separate bugs for the same arch. And another problem: Other
14 arches don't see the problems in the depending bug and are unlikely to
15 comment on it.
19 V-Li
22 Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
23 http://www.gnupg.org/
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list