From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in games-kids/gcompris: ChangeLog gcompris-8.4.ebuild
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:08:15
1 On 10/8/07, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > > cp /usr/share/gettext/config.rpath .
3 >
4 > Shouldn't this respect ROOT != / ? I can see how that would be a bit of
5 > an unusual use case for games, though.
6
7 While we're on that topic :
8
9 calchan@calchan /tmp/gcompris-8.4 $ ./configure --help
10 [...]
11 --disable-rpath do not hardcode runtime library paths
12
13 I don't recall seeing this in previous versions. This whole thing is
14 certainly beyond my understanding, but could this option enable us to
15 avoid that ugly copy of config.rpath in src_unpack() ?
16
17 Denis.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list