From: Nick Hadaway <raker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libsndfile-1.0.1 unmasking
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:17:08
1 Hi all, I am finally subscribed to the gentoo-dev list :) I have no idea
2 what the traffic is like on here... but anyway... here goes...
3
4 Taken from package.mask...
5 # <raker@g.o> (23 Sep 2002)
6 # masking libsndfile-1.0.0 due to API changes
7 >=media-libs/libsndfile-1.0.0
8 # adding libsndfile-1 compatible jack-audio-connection-kit
9 >=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.34.0-r2
10 # adding libsndfile-1 compatible faac
11 >=media-libs/faac-26102001-r1
12
13 media-sound/ardour-cvs also depends on libsndfile-1.x...
14
15 If I can get a couple of people to report success with their upgrade of
16 libsndfile then I would love to unmask the latest packages. I have
17 personally tested all associated packages and have had no problems so far.
18
19 Please make comments on bug #9827 or send a report back through the
20 mailing list to let me know how things go for you.
21
22 Thanks,
23 Nick
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list