From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FORK: The Time Is Now
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:12:24
1 Why do all these spinoff companies keep getting made to work on what is
2 supposed to be a meta-distribution? Why can't it all be kept unified
3 under one umbrella?
4
5 Why did you have to fork and found a company to target embedded and
6 enterprise users and developers?
7
8 On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:08:55 -0700