From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:26:15
1 On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:07:19 -0500 Dan Meltzer
2 <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com> wrote:
3 | On 12/10/05, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
4 | > On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:49:59 +0000 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
5 | > wrote:
6 | > | current agenda:
7 | > | none ?!
8 | >
9 | > How about a decision on what's to be done to fix the GLEP 41 mess?
10 |
11 | glep 41 was approved... people ranted, it fell off the maps... I don't
12 | see where the mess is, its between infra and the glep authors, who
13 | seem to have fallen off the screen for at least a little while
14
15 GLEP 41 was approved when it should not have been, people pointed out a
16 huge number of flaws demonstrating its unimplementability and it's not
17 going to go anywhere in its current state. It's back to the council to
18 either unaccept it or explain how they intend to make pigs fly.
21 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (I can kill you with my brain)
22 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
23 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm