From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtuals
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:45:01
1 On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 12:49:07PM -0700, George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > So, does that mean that it goes in all of the default-arch-ver profiles
3 > omitting the base and default-linux, or should I add it there as well?
6 I'm not sure what the ETA is on switching over to cascading profiles --
7 last I checked there were still some Portage bugs to work out. In any
8 case hopefully people will bring changes to the "old" profile forward to
9 the cascading profile when it's time to actually start pushing them at
10 users. (I'm willing to assist with this when it becomes necessary)
11
12 In other words, I'd say that at this point it's up to you.
15 Jon Portnoy
16 avenj/irc.freenode.net
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list