From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] acct-{group,user}/minetest request for ID 481
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:57:46
1 On 4 November 2019 07:57:58 GMT, Tomas Mozes <hydrapolic@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 4:50 AM Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
3 >wrote:
6 >> On 11/4/19 1:37 AM, William Breathitt Gray wrote:
7 >> > Hello,
8 >> >
9 >> > `games-action/minetest` creates a "minetest" user and group with
10 >random
11 >> > respective IDs, used for running the Minetest server daemon. The
12 >latest
13 >> > version bump PR (https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/13272)
14 >follows
15 >> > GLEP 81 by creating acct-{group,user}/minetest with 481 assigned as
16 >> > their respective IDs.
17 >> >
18 >> > Is this assignment all right?
19 >> >
20 >> > Thank you,
21 >> >
22 >> > William Breathitt Gray
23 >> >
24 >>
25 >> Hey,
28 >> 481 was already requested for mongodb.
32 >https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/b981a29d9ade23d10663f0c0ae850044
35 >> -- juippis
38 >Sorry, I haven't seen this UID/GID in the ML so I used it, haven't
39 >checked
40 >the PRs on github. Next time, please send a mail to the ML along with
41 >the
42 >PR creation.
43 >
44 >Thanks,
45 >Tomas
46
47 He did but he wasn't subscribed to the list at the time so the message was dropped. No harm done.
48 --
49 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.