From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: USE flags in virtuals, to allow a specific provider to be determined
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:46:17
1 On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:25:57PM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:23:23 -0500
3 > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
4 > > I think this could get complicated really quick though.
5 > > For example, if I have an ebuild with three use flags,
6 > > flag1/flag2/flag3 with the requirement that one and only one of them
7 > > must be set, unless bash has an xor operator I don't know about, that
8 > > is going to need a lot of nesting etc to get right.
9 >
10 > You don't want xor. You want addition.
11
12 Can you show an example?
13
14 Thanks,