From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:30:35
1 On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:49:59 +0000
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > this is your [belated] reminder of the December council meeting.
5 > future reminders will not be late anymore ... we've proven that we
6 > cant remember it so i've gone ahead and crontab-ed future reminders
7 > to go out on the first :)
8
9 Would be nice if you'd inform -dev when you change the meeting date
10 again in the future, esp. when both the channel and the council project
11 page still refer to the old date.
12
13 Marius
18 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
19 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.