From: Mark Bainter <mark-gt@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Site suggestions
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:36:36
1 Phreesoal [phreesoal@×××××××.net] wrote:
2 > Hello Gentoo.org,
3 >
4 > Can you please update your site to display larger links? I can barely read
5 > the links on your page and have to think that others have the same problems
6 > viewing them. They are very small. I'm referring to the links on the left
7 > side of your site (Downloads Mirrors, User Docs, Developer Resources, etc).
8
9 You know, that is why your browser has the ability to customize the way
10 you view pages. To set your own colors, fonts, *font sizes*, and so on.