From: James Northrup <glamdring-inc@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Treewide metadata.xml
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 02:08:43
1 I like the xml generation pass but i have a few questions:
2
3 does the xml-publish transaction lend a greater window of opportunity
4 for mirror rsync de-sync?
5
6 does it make sense for digest info be sucked up into the xml pass, to
7 be superceded by the legacy files where present ala
8
9 ebuild x-y/z.ebuild digest
10
11 should the xml be digested?