From: Ryan S <rsilva@××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Build Instructions
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:58:33
1 I have been installing Gentoo. The instructions have been good and thorough,
2 execpt one thing that should be added is what to do if you have to restart
3 your computer. While editing fstab my computer froze, and when I
4 ctrl-alt-deleted i wasnt sure exactly where to start from. I think I am good
5 now, but my /boot/ was empty even though I had copyed the bzImage file to it
6 prior to reboot. It would be helpful for someone to note what should be done
7 in the instructions -- like if the computer reboots is it necessary to
8 bootstrap again?
9
10 -Ryan
11
12 There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.