From: Duncan Coutts <dcoutts@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Justin Bronder (jsbronder)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:14:07
1 On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 14:40 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my usual please to announce a new ebuild monkey. Justin hails from
3 > Brighton, Massachusetts. His educational background should provide a
4 > good theoretical approach to all the future flames on gentoo-dev:
5 > "I'm pretty much self taught computer wise as I went to the University
6 > of Maine in order to get my Master's in Mathematics where I focused on
7 > abstract algebra and number theory, I liked the challenges of
8 > discovering proofs, and pretty much ignored any real applications."
9 >
10 > Please give him the normal welcome.
11
12 Welcome Justin!
13
14 If you like beautiful code with firm mathematical underpinnings and a
15 slight lack of real applications you'll love Haskell ;-)
16
17 You're most welcome to come chat with us in #gentoo-haskell
20 Duncan Coutts : Gentoo Developer (Haskell team)
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list