From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mod_perl in apache conf
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:48:05
1 On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:34:39 -0500
2 Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:43:01 +0100
5 > Thibaut Fernagut <t.fernagut@××××.be> wrote:
6 > > To start this I'm opening with a -dev question :
7 > > Why is mod_perl not in the default /etc/apache2/httpd.conf ?
10 > I actually asked the apache folks about this once, and it was going to
11 > be added - didn't realize it hadn't been tbh (new subject line, so
12 > hopefully unless your mail client threads but message-id's this should
13 > break the chain)
16 Never mind - when I asked about it, there were non-default options
17 listed in conf.d/apache2, now they are only giving strictly default
18 option examples, so it doesn't fit in anymore. You probably should just
19 file a bug with that pesky perl group to add a postinstall message or
20 something :)
26 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
27 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net
28 Gentoo/SPARC
29 Gentoo/AMD64
30 GPG: 0543 6FA3 5F82 3A76 3BF7 8323 AB5C ED4E 9E7F 4E2E
32
33 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.