From: Sylvain Alain <d2_racing@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] reorganization of /var/lib gentoo-related files
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:40:58
1 Hi, this possible reorganization will impact how many packages and which one ?
2
3 Thanks :P
7 > Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:31:12 +0100
8 > From: genone@g.o
9 > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
10 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reorganization of /var/lib gentoo-related files
11 >
12 > On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:12:23 +0100