From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:28:36
1 On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 20:06 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:57:36 -0700
3 > Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
4 > > > Portage or the tree? Portage is just a way of using the tree, and
5 > > > it's not a very good one...
6 > >
7 > > Can you please stop taking cheap pot shots every chance you get. We
8 > > all get it. You are not a fan of portage.
9 >
10 > And that attitude is exactly why Gentoo is no better off than it was
11 > two years ago.
12
13 You are being dismissive of the hard work others are doing. I find that
14 downright offensive. You want to write a kickass package manager then by
15 all means do it. But trying to make yourself look good by making others
16 look bad is an underhanded trick.
17
18 --
19 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>