From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:03:44
1 On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 13:14 -0500, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
2 > Great job Chris, way to stick it to them.
3
4 Yes. It absolutely *is* a great job that I voiced my opinion in a
5 manner that I thought was most beneficial for Gentoo. Shame on me for
6 ever thinking about what might be best for Gentoo. Shame on me! I
7 mean, we should never speak up when we think someone in authority is
8 doing wrong. Yeah, I really stabbed someone in the back by vocalizing
9 my dissenting opinion, publicly, no less. I would say that I am sorry
10 that certain proctors took my observations of the group as a whole
11 personally, but I am not. I didn't mean it to be personal, and am not
12 going to waste my time holding people's hands when their feelings get
13 hurt because I expressed my opinion. Sorry, but it just isn't going to
14 happen.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
19 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
20 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
21 Gentoo Foundation