From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Would you join to a new project "Themes"?
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 16:47:07
1 On 1/30/21 1:22 AM, Jonas Stein wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > x11-themes/* are very similar.
5 > It could make sense to have a project who maintains all x11-themes.
6 >
7 > I never used themes so I am out, but please reply, if you would like
8 > to create/join such a project.
9 >
10 Hey,
11
12 since this surfaced again.
13 I personally wouldn't. I maintain 2 theme packages, but I'm very loyal
14 to my themes and rarely change them once I find good ones. I know there
15 are people who change themes, or general UI outlook, based on their mood
16 multiple times a day. And it'd make sense those people joined the
17 project to maintain different theme packages.
18
19 They should be relatively easy to maintain too as you said.
20
21 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature